Having a bridal trial before your wedding day is essential, this is to ensure any products used are compatible for your skin & hairstyles chosen are
suited to you, it isn't necessary to include bridesmaids/mother of the bride for trials unless anyone has specific skin sensitivity issues & needs to trial makeup. If anyone from your wedding
party does require a trial this will need to be on the same trial day as the bride - please bear in mind it takes time to create beautiful long lasting hair & makeup , time taken depends on
hairstyles required, hair length & covering any makeup issues, an approximate time of at least 2 hours is required for a bridal hair & makeup trial, if hair only 1-2 hours, makeup only
*If you require Hollywood waves hairstyling we will need approx 2 hours just for your hair as creating this style is a process! Your waves take time & can't
be done quickly! If you're having both hair & makeup please expect your appointment to last at least 3 hours!
Having a trial also helps us to estimate timings for your wedding day, we will create a time schedule for your wedding day preparations, along with any photos we take
of your finished look we also make notes of all makeup products used & designed hairstyles in order to re-create hair/makeup looks on your wedding day.
* We create a time schedule/arrival times for your benefit - we always ensure everyone is ready in plenty of time before your ceremony. For this reason it's important
everyone we are styling is available around the time we need them as late arrivals create less time for us to complete everyone's hair/makeup.
Make the most out of your trial -
* Send me photos before your trial of your hair/makeup ideas
* Wear your hair down, generally washed & blow dried the night before or on the morning of your trial, please
don’t put any product in it or wear it up with tight hair bands as these create deep kinks in your hair
* Bring your veil, wedding hair accessories, and earrings
* Bring a photo of your dress so I can see the neckline
* Wear white (or whatever colour your wedding dress is)
* Arrive with no makeup on, and your skin moisturised
* Bring images of hair & makeup looks you like - choose hairstyle images that reflect your own hair colour/length & makeup images
that reflect a similar skin tone & eye colour if possible to provide a realistic look
* If you wear make up regularly bring photos of you wearing it to show me how you’d usually apply makeup
* If you plan to wear fake tan on your wedding day, it's a good idea to have the same shade on for your trial so you can see how
your makeup will really look on the day
* Bring your makeup bag and go-to products
* You're welcome to bring along one or two others from your wedding party for trusted & valued opinions, please don't expect to
bring your whole wedding party - maximum limit is 3 clients in my studio at any one time!
* Most of all - enjoy yourself!